ScotlandIS Digital Challenge
Thu 16 Feb 2017 12:00 - 14:00
This no-hype lunch-time session is the first of three enabling businesses to hear from and meet providers with solutions for the “IT stack” of infrastructure, applications and specialist services.
We invite CIO’s and business leaders who want to understand
- the importance of having the right platform,
- how vendors can work together,
- the benefits of persevering and succeeding,
...and want to hear it from someone who is in the middle of the process, to attend.
Brian Docherty, CIO of Sparrows Group will discuss;
- his current experience and plans for cloud and mobility,
- applications – integration, fast onboarding, SaaS and the need for reporting tools
- infrastructure provision and the need for suppliers to work together.
Short presentations designed to form a 'reply' Brian will then take place. Through the use of case studies providers of hosting, networking, comms or other technology infrastructure products/services will explain savings, efficiencies and opportunities which have or can be achieved; describe relevant technical, design or cost features which are advantageous; acknowledge and address issues that have been faced throughout implementation.
- Brightsolid - Presentation
- Collaborating with our partners for an enhanced customer experience
- Rethinking approaches to IT delivery that support solution architecture
- Scalability and flexibility in data storage, service consumption and shared IT
- Converged Communications Solutions Ltd - Presentation
- The harsh economic environment has forced necessary audits across every area of a company’s operations and many businesses are realising that a simplified digital infrastructure that is fit for purpose and easily scalable becomes both cost effective and controllable.
Our latest case studies will demonstrate that through collaboration with Brightsolid, CityFibre and Clark IT we have been able to deliver all of these benefits, providing clients with IT & communications solutions built around them
- Clark-IT - Presentation
- We live in Interesting times, many of us feel Vulnerable as the Pace of Change increases, how do you plan to Survive? – Austen Clark – Managing Director of Clark Integrated Technologies, a leading Innovator in the UK of IT Managed Services to the SMB and SME sector will discuss real life Case Studies in achieving the value available to all Business owners in embracing this new Digital Revolution, while Staying in business..!
- SureVoIP - Presentation
- Not every path into a Cloud service is the same and due diligence must be performed. Gavin Henry, Managing Director of Scotland's only Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP), SureVoIP, will discuss why it is critical that its new and existing customers fully review how they reach the SureVoIP Hosted VoIP platform.
- Onboard Tracker - Presentation
- Kevin will summarise the session and look forward to our next event which will showcase the many Aberdeen based software and specialist services companies that leverage cloud infrastructure to compete head on with the large software vendors in integrators. A crucial element is the collaboration between clients, other applications software and suppliers, and the correct infrastructure to leverage the dynamism that Cloud solutions can deliver. Onboard Tacker is a typical example focusing on people logistics, training, competence and tracking helicopters.
A panel session will then follow, with time for networking before close.
This event is free to attend
Sponsored by :
All cancellations less than 30 days before the event incur a cancellation charge of 50%. Cancellations within 7 days of the event incur a cancellation charge of 100%.