You can enter #DigitalTech2018 by completing our online application form.
Be sure to read the application notes so you don't miss out on any vital details for your entry. Good luck!
Unlike many other business competitions, entry to the Digital Technology Awards is free of charge.
All application forms should be received no later than 5pm on Friday 16th February 2018.
The shortlisted applicants will be announced Monday 12th March 2018.
Filming of shortlisted companies will be taking place week commencing Monday 19th March so please ensure you are available that week for filming.
You can read all about our Judges here - if you have any questions for them specifically, please email us on email@example.com
- Best B2B Technology Product/Service
- Innovative, disruptive products and services lie at the heart of the most successful technology businesses. We are looking to recognise the very best achievements in harnessing the power of digital to secure clear market success. The winner could be an established company that has successfully changed its business model to gain major advantage over the competition, or a newer specialist venture with a product that it has used to disrupt established B2B markets.
- Best B2C Technology Product/Service
- Technology-savvy consumers have created huge market opportunities for those swift-of-foot businesses that understand how to attract and sell to individuals using the wealth of new digital channels that are now available. The judges will want to understand the strategy behind the creation and growth of a successful consumer product or service – and to know where it is headed long-term.
- Best Financial Services Product/Service
- This category can be entered by both in-house IT departments and by SMEs selling into the financial services sector in Scotland and further afield. We are looking for exciting, far-reaching technology-based solutions to some of the big challenges facing an industry which has been on the back foot for the past few years – solutions that fundamentally improve customer service and or business performance.
- Best Public Sector Product/Service
- This category is open to government departments and agencies including health, education, enterprise and ‘blue-light’ services as well as charities/not-for-profit organisations – and the companies that supply these markets. Judges will be looking for evidence of how innovative technology solutions have been used to revolutionise and streamline delivery of essential public services to their end-users.
- Best Education Provider/Training Programme
- Great people make great businesses. Identifying and maximising the skills abundant in your business can galvanise action and accelerate growth. Education and training are fundamental to this approach. We are looking for the inspirational, practical and effective education and training solutions which have made this happen.
- Transformational Innovation Through Data, sponsored by The Data Lab
- Innovative uses of data and analytics can drive significant transformation for organisations, ranging from improved business performance or operations through to driving new solutions and capabilities. This award is to recognise teams or individuals who have used Data to innovate and transform their business, their client relationships or the services and products they deliver to market.
- Outstanding Marketing Performance in a Tech Company
- Briefly describe the overall aims and objectives of your campaign or strategy and describe how this was executed and what made it stand out from the crowd. You should be able to show from ROI and to state, with figures, how your campaign met objectives and was deemed as a success.
- Leader of the Year sponsored by Head Resourcing
- Growing a technology company takes ambition, vision, market insight and spades of hard work. We are looking to find the CEO / MD who has the proven leadership skills to inspire their team and the dogged determination to grow their business even when the going gets tough.We will be looking for the agency which has brought genuine flair and imagination to their client’s brief. The judges will be looking for original thinking, impressive execution and – above all – clear results from a project or commission. Client testimonials will be particularly important in this category.
- Digital Agency of the Year
- We will be looking for the agency which has brought genuine flair and imagination to their client’s brief. The judges will be looking for original thinking, impressive execution and – above all – clear results from a project or commission. Client testimonials will be particularly important in this category.
- Digital Tech Business of the Year (Large, Small-Medium - sponsored by Net Talent and Emerging)
- Our top awards will go to the businesses that most impress the judges with their commercial and financial success. The business will be demonstrably well-managed, produce outstanding technology products or services – and above all has outstanding long-term growth potential.
Large Company = 101 + staff
Small – Medium = Less than 100 staff
Emerging = Less than 4 years of age and less than 10 staff
A very big thank you to our #DigitalTech2018 Sponsors: