Wed 23 Jan 2019 09:30 - 16:00
Sign up for our Export Bootcamp to learn the essentials of international trade and help you to produce a robust export plan to drive your company’s growth in 2018 and beyond.
Over three days, we’ll put both you and your business through your paces to ensure you’re well-prepared to exploit new market opportunities and compete on the international stage.
This bootcamp is specifically designed for companies with a product.
Up for the challenge?
What’s in it for me?
• Help and resource to develop your own online international action plan to implement into your business
• A step-by-step guide to develop insights into key topics:
• Market analysis
• Market entry
• How to get the most out of International Exhibitions & Visiting the Market
• How to sell online internationally
• International finance, contracts and logistics
• Guidance and inspiration from an experienced exporter to keep you on track
• One-to-one support from our experts on key areas including exporting, innovation, intellectual assets and international research tailored to your sector
• Plus, it’s the ideal setting to network with other like-minded Scottish businesses
What will I learn?
• How to effectively research and exploit international opportunities
• What market entry options are right for your business
• How to maximise your investment on International Exhibitions & Visiting the Market
• How to sell online internationally, maximising the opportunity and selecting the right model for your international web strategy
• How to effectively navigate export documentation, from developing your international pricing strategy to what currency to be paid in
• How to develop your value proposition for your international customer
• Next steps for your business
Who’s it for?
If you’re a company based in Scotland with a product and you’re interested in growing internationally, then Export Bootcamp is a good place to get started. It’s fully funded and open to all businesses, whatever size or sector, except for intermediaries or suppliers of international trade services.
When and where?
Export Bootcamp will be held at Scottish Enterprise offices in the centre of Glasgow. You’ll have to attend all dates to complete the Bootcamp.
It’s a 9.15am for 9.30am start, finishing at 4pm:
• Wednesday 23 January 2019
• Wednesday 6 February 2019
• Wednesday 20 February 2019
Scotland's trade body for the digital technologies industryJoin Us
Driving engagement across different sectors enabling Scotland, the industry and your business to grow.
Securing the talent of the future for the digital technologies industry is a priority for ScotlandIS.
ScotlandIS has influence and connections within the industry in Scotland, the Scottish Government and the public sector. The positive work we do has implications for every business in the sector.
Market intelligence, insight and connections to develop business opportunities and skills within your business.