10 Drumsheugh Gardens, Edinburgh EH3 7QJ
Contact Name: Page Munro
Phone: 0131 549 7958
We are the most popular university in Scotland for flexible, part-time study. Social justice is at our core: our high quality education is accessible to all, regardless of age, income, qualifications or geography.
Working with our partners, from employers and trade unions, to schools and voluntary sector groups, we can deliver personalised, supported open learning to a wide range of people at every stage of life.
Why choose The Open University?
• Staff can put into practice what they’ve learnt from day one, providing an immediate return on your investment
• Flexible study minimises disruption to working hours and fits around work priorities
• Accredited learning is deliverable locally, nationally and internationally, irrespective of your number of employees
• We can provide a consistent learning experience across multiple sites
• Our unique learning method is informed by 40-plus years of research into how adults learn and apply knowledge in the workplace to achieve
• Courses and qualifications are often designed in collaboration with employers and industry bodies, maximising their relevance
• Many Associate Lecturers tutoring our students are actively employed within their specialist disciplines
Scotland's trade body for the digital technologies industryJoin Us
Driving engagement across different sectors enabling Scotland, the industry and your business to grow.
Securing the talent of the future for the digital technologies industry is a priority for ScotlandIS.
ScotlandIS has influence and connections within the industry in Scotland, the Scottish Government and the public sector. The positive work we do has implications for every business in the sector.
Market intelligence, insight and connections to develop business opportunities and skills within your business.