The Cyber Community
There are now over 100 cyber security companies based in Scotland, a figure growing at over 12% per year, and an even larger base of professionals working in industry and academia.
ScotlandIS Cyber will work with the community to develop communications and relevant events to ensure that cyber focused businesses in Scotland have:
- Access to public and private sector organisations requiring products and specialist services
- Opportunities to interact and work with each other
- Interaction with industry and academia
- An understanding of what is available through innovation centres, accelerator programmes and grants
- Links to the broader UK ecosystem
ScotlandIS will act as the primary interface into the wide range of other UK and Scottish based organisations active in the Cyber Security and Resilience space. This will ensure the needs and capabilities of the community are properly articulated and represented. The cluster will be member led with an active steering group driving the strategy, plans and events programme.