Whether it’s hiring someone new or developing an existing employee, apprenticeships can help provide the skills your business needs.
Applications are now open for the SDS Apprenticeship Employer Grant, a new Scottish Government initiative developed in response to the pandemic.
All information and grant conditions with FAQs, guidance and a link to the application form can be accessed on apprenticeships.scot.
Some key information about the Grant:
· £5,000 for employers taking on or upskilling a 16 to 24-year through a Modern of Graduate Apprenticeship, and for those aged up to 29 years who have a disability, are care experienced or are from a black, Asian or minority ethnic background.
· £3,500 for employers taking on or upskilling an individual aged 25 and over through a Modern or Graduate Apprenticeship.
· Applications are open to eligible employers where the apprenticeship start date was on or after 1st December 2020.
· Funding will be available for starts until 25th March 2021 or until funding levels are exceeded, whichever comes first.
· Funding can be accessed for up to 10 new starts per employer.
Find out more and apply on apprenticeships.scot