DIT Space sector team are leading a Technology Showcase to Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSS) (Washington, DC), October 27-28, 2022. This is an open call to industry to submit technologies, capabilities, or services for consideration by NGSS in line with their RFIs.
The event will be in-person, hosted by NGSS at their Dulles, VA facility. It will include NGSS strategy and UK government briefings, one-to-one meetings with the NGSS team and preand post-event networking opportunities.
- A Technology Showcase provides industry with an opportunity to showcase
- capabilities and services directly to Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NGSS), who
- have supplied DIT with a technology RFI wish-list.
- DIT seeks submissions from UK industry via a set one-page format. DIT quality-assures the submissions for content and then provides to NGSS for review.
- NGSS will review all submissions and select individual companies to participate in
- the event based on the capabilities that most closely align with their RFIs.
- DIT and NGSS will inform those selected participants in line with the timetable below.
- The cost to participate for companies selected to participate in-person will be £770 +
- VAT for one representative plus £110 + VAT for an additional representative (max
- two representatives per company).
- Supplier submissions due: Monday 22nd August
- DIT informs selected participants: w/c 12 September
- Recommended travel date: 26 October 2022
Technologies we’re looking for:
- Software development for Space and Space-related systems
- Propulsion systems
- Antennas and deployable structures
- Spacecraft sub-systems
- Ground segment equipment
- Space sensors
- Space system integration and test
- In-Space Data Links
- Low-cost satellite buses
- Nuclear power & propulsion
- Space based mission management
- Novel technologies applicable to the space sector
Please contact email@example.com for how to apply.