17mar1:00 pm7:00 pmAI Accelerator Showcase
AI is changing many aspects of our lives, creating new business models and disrupting industries. The University of Edinburgh's AI Accelerator is supporting twelve scaling companies who are harnessing
AI is changing many aspects of our lives, creating new business models and disrupting industries. The University of Edinburgh’s AI Accelerator is supporting twelve scaling companies who are harnessing AI to create positive impact across different sectors.
Join us in the magnificent Playfair Library Hall, in Edinburgh city centre, to listen to the participating companies pitching. Meet and chat with them as part of a networking drinks reception, find out more about the companies taking part here.
If you can’t make it in person, but would like to take part, we also offer an online option for the daytime activities. We will of course respond to any changes in the pandemic and there will be scope to swap how you attend.
If you have any questions, please message Katy.Guthrie@ei.ed.ac.uk or Fabrizio.email@example.com
The AI Accelerator is delivered and hosted by The Bayes Centre and Edinburgh Innovations on behalf of Data-Driven Innovation and supported by partners Nile and Scale Space.
- 1:00 Registration and coffee
- 1:30 Intro – Ritchie Somerville, Head of Strategy, Data Driven Innovation Programme, the University of Edinburgh
- 1:35 Investor Pitch panel 1 – 6 companies
- 2:35 Keynote – CEO of Mind Foundry
- 2:55 Break
- 3:15 Investor Pitch panel 2 – 6 companies
- 4:15 Panel – How can adoption of AI contribute to the levelling up agenda?
- 4:40 Close – Katy Guthrie, AI Accelerator Programme Manager
- 5:00 Drinks reception – Online event closes
- 7:00 Close
Keynote: Brian Mullins – CEO, Mind Foundry – 5 lessons I learnt from AI about venture capital and scaling companies