The past year has seen dramatic change in the way we do business, interact with each other and operate as a society on a daily basis. However, rising from the
The past year has seen dramatic change in the way we do business, interact with each other and operate as a society on a daily basis. However, rising from the ashes of a post-pandemic world, an opportunity is presented to re-imagine inclusivity – and we would love for you to join us.
In Atos’ 5th Annual Diversity & Inclusion Expo, we consider whether viewpoints on D&I have changed in the past year and discuss what action still needs to be taken. This year’s event is an opportunity for us to come together and spark conversation for an inclusive future!
We are delighted to be co-hosting the 2021 event with SAP – who place a large focus on inclusion and play a key role in our data-led approach to diversity.
Agenda content includes:
- Rising from the ashes: diversity post covid
- Igniting diversity of thought
- How the pandemic has proven the social model of disability
- Gender balance: a marathon not a sprint
- Data led diversity and inclusion
- Navigating gender identity as a parent
- A sustainability led approach to inclusion
- Women in tech: melting the glass ceiling
- Balancing heritage and cultural identity
september 7 (Tuesday) - 8 (Wednesday) BST
Atos 1-3 Appleton Pl, Appleton Pkwy, Livingston EH54 7EZ