In this ever-changing world it has never been more crucial to understand the risks your business can suffer from a cyber-breach. How can you make your people &
In this ever-changing world it has never been more crucial to understand the risks your business can suffer from a cyber-breach. How can you make your people & their behaviours your strongest defence?
Join us to hear more from government, experts and industry peers on subjects such as;
- How cyber-breach and the risk to brand reputation and customer trust.
- Empowering your employees with the skills and behaviors to make them your strongest defence?
- Investing and managing cyber security on a budget
- How to prepare and respond to a cyber attack
- Understanding the changing threat-landscape
The conference will be opened by Kate Forbes MSP, Minister for Public Finance and Digital Economy, Scottish Government and will bring together business leaders face-to-face with some of the UK’s foremost industry experts on cyber security, including representatives from Scottish Government, Cisco, KubeNet and Bank of Scotland.
CBI will also provide the latest intelligence and policy insight from Government, while considering business impact.
Through in-depth plenary presentations, panel discussions our expert contributors will provide inspired thinking and practical solutions to enable you to plan your strategy with confidence.
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
CBIenquiries@cbi.org.uk Cannon Place, 78 Cannon Street, London EC4N 6HN