15sepAll Day16Cloud Services in the Public Sector
The changing landscape of the public sector will require intelligent use of cloud services. The pandemic has demanded the public sector adapt to the use of cloud services. With pressures now
The changing landscape of the public sector will require intelligent use of cloud services.
The pandemic has demanded the public sector adapt to the use of cloud services. With pressures now beginning to ease, we have an opportunity to turn our focus to long-term transformation and fully unlock the power of the cloud.
The 2021 edition of Holyrood Connect’s highly successful Cloud Services in the Public Sector series is your opportunity to join our experts, share experiences and learn about the latest developments and best practice from across the globe.
Discuss how we can build on the foundations laid the past year to fully unlock the
power of cloud services for the public sector:
- Ross Lyon, Transformation Manager – Cloud 1st, Scottish Government
- Nia Lewis, Cloud Service Manager – Cloud 1st, Scottish Government
- Albert King, Chief Data Officer, Scottish Government
Optimising the Design of Cloud Services
- Neill Smith, Head of Infrastructure (ARE Division), Scottish Government
- Learn lessons from abroad
- Barry Lowry, Chief Information Officer, Government of Ireland
Review how the cloud can used to empower data-driven innovation
- Steven Flockhart, Director of Cloud Engineering & Digital Operations, NHS NSS
We’ll also be looking at driving collaboration through flexible cloud services, the role of data centres and how to keep your organisations protected with cloud security. The agenda is updated regularly, so please visit the website to see the latest line-up.
september 15 (Wednesday) - 16 (Thursday) BST