05mayAll Day06Cyber Executive Education
Join SBRC's Cyber Executive Education programme, held at the Sheraton Edinburgh on 5th and 6th May. In today’s landscape of escalating cybercrime, mitigating cyber risk is not the Chief Information Security
Join SBRC’s Cyber Executive Education programme, held at the Sheraton Edinburgh on 5th and 6th May.
In today’s landscape of escalating cybercrime, mitigating cyber risk is not the Chief Information Security Officer’s responsibility alone—it is everyone’s job.
Getting ahead of hackers and other security risks requires the active engagement of non-technical management, as well as an overall commitment to building a cyber security culture within your organisation.
This programme provides CEOs, Directors and Non-Executive Directors with frameworks and best practice for managing cyber security-related risk, separate from the specialised IT infrastructure typically associated with this topic.
Course content includes lectures and highly interactive discussions, as well as case studies related to:
- Overall cybersecurity awareness
- The role of non-tech leaders in cyber security management
- Actionable ideas to increase cyber resilience
- How to measure the organisation’s cyber-safety level—and how it is changing over time
- How to speak the language of cyber security to enable informed conversations with your technology teams and colleagues, and ensure your organisation is as cyber secure as possible
Over the past year we only offered online options, however now we will also be doing 2 day in-person events. These events will run for two full days and will also have a networking element with an exclusive dinner on the first evening for all participants.
ScotlandIS members will receive a 10% discount.
Register via the ‘Learn More’ link below.
may 5 (Thursday) - 6 (Friday) BST
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Edinburgh
1 Festival Square
Scottish Business Resilience Centre01786 447441 Oracle Campus, Blackness Rd, Linlithgow EH49 7LR