28oct10:00 am11:30 amCyber Innovation Clinics
Do you have an idea for an innovative cyber security product or service? Are you looking to perfect and get feedback on your pitch for investors or customers?
Do you have an idea for an innovative cyber security product or service? Are you looking to perfect and get feedback on your pitch for investors or customers? Would you like advice from experienced cyber experts?
Our first Cyber Innovation clinic will be a friendly forum allowing Scottish cyber companies to practise their business pitch and receive insights and feedback from our panel of cyber experts.
- Peter Jaco, Co-Founder Scottish Tech Army, Cyber Board member and Chair and cyber investor
- Andy Williams, DIT Cyber Advisor
- Federico Charosky, Founder of Quorum Cyber
- Steve McKee, Cyber Security Specialist at Cisco
- Nicola Cooper, Information Security Manager at Virgin Money UK
- Bill Buchanan, Professor of Cryptography, Edinburgh Napier University
- Paula Douglas, Start-up/scale-up Business Advisor, Scottish Enterprise
Criteria for applying:
- You need to be a start-up, a company emerging into the cyber security sphere or a scaling cyber security company
- You need to have a clear ask from the panel – i.e. feedback on pitch/products, introductions etc. If you do not need anything from the panel then please do not apply
If you would like to attend this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am
ScotlandISScotlandIS builds, shapes and supports the digital technologies email@example.com Oracle Campus, Blackness Road, Linlithgow, EH49 7LR