Data Talent is Scotland’s largest in-person showcase bringing together fresh talent from across Scotland with organisations in the public, private and third sector actively recruiting for a variety
Data Talent is Scotland’s largest in-person showcase bringing together fresh talent from across Scotland with organisations in the public, private and third sector actively recruiting for a variety of roles in the field of data science and AI.
The event attracts delegates from across Scotland and is aimed at anyone with an interest in pursuing a career in this field including students coming to the end of their studies or recently graduated from data and AI related courses, and professionals considering a career change and who are upskilling or reskilling to improve data literacy.
Join us as we return to an exciting in-person format for the opportunity to:
- Meet face to face with prospective employers keen to meet potential candidates(e.g.you!) to fill open data science and AI roles in Scotland
- Network with up to 300 delegates strengthening your position within Scotland’s thriving data community
- Hear from a range of keynote and guest speakers on topics such as the Future of Skills, the importance of diversity and the role of data and AI for the economy
- Learn about the range and diversity of career paths available, and from the experience of others as they share their journeys
- Participate in workshops hosted by sponsor organisations
- Visit our Linked In photo booth for the opportunity to receive a professional headshot to boost your profile
Register before 31st January using discount code ‘DT2022Gn25’ at the checkout to receive a 25% discount Earlybird rate.
Tickets will move to general sale from 1st February.
Further details about the event including speakers and workshop registration will be announced shortly.
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 6:00 pm GMT
1 William St, Glasgow G3 8HT
The Data Labinfo@thedatalab.com