26may8:00 am4:30 pmDIGIT Leader 2021
The Coronavirus pandemic has ensured that the last year was one of the most challenging periods in recent history. The social impact has been catastrophic, while the associated economic disruption
The Coronavirus pandemic has ensured that the last year was one of the most challenging periods in recent history. The social impact has been catastrophic, while the associated economic disruption has led to widespread decline and expectations of an extended global recession.
Businesses have been forced to contend with months of uncertainty, and are having to adjust to a new paradigm, with changed expectations, process, and new ways of working. Meanwhile, technology has been thrust front-and-centre, the lifeline that has allowed organisations to continue to operate.
This year’s Summit will discuss the role of technology leaders in this testing business environment. The programme will share insights from a range of different sectors, illustrating how leaders can help their organisation navigate disruption, overcome problems and continue to innovate and accelerate their recovery.
- Trends: Digitalisation, agility, navigating disruption, remote working
- Evolution: The changing nature of IT and Digital as a discipline
- Leadership: Strategy, empowerment, communication, motivation and empathy
- Culture: Creating a culture of inclusion, innovation and exploration
- Impact: Technology as a driver of growth, innovation and improvement
(Wednesday) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm BST
DIGIT Saltire Technology Events Catchpell House, Carpet Lane, Edinburgh EH6 6SS