The Energy sector is changing: the challenging economic landscape has forced businesses to scrutinise their operations in pursuit of greater productivity and asset efficiency. Meanwhile, the market is growing
The Energy sector is changing: the challenging economic landscape has forced businesses to scrutinise their operations in pursuit of greater productivity and asset efficiency. Meanwhile, the market is growing increasingly diverse as renewables mature and new entrants emerge.
Now in its 7th year, the Digital Energy Summit has established itself as the largest annual Information Technology event for Scotland’s energy community. The Summit brings together senior technologists and innovators, providing a unique forum for knowledge exchange, discussion and high-level networking.
The programme will explore the role of digital technology in driving innovation, optimisation and improvement across the industry. Sessions will provide informative peer-led presentations on key themes impacting the sector, from data analytics, AI and machine learning, to cyber security, culture, strategy and leadership.
• Digitalisation: efficiency, modernisation, simplification, organisational transformation
• Data: analytics, insight, business intelligence, automation, RPA, data sharing
• Asset visibility: performance optimisation, conditioning, visualisation, digital twins
• Emerging technologies: AI, ML, IoT, robotics, drones, blockchain, HPC, edge
• Infrastructure: SCADA, cloud, hybrid architecture
• Cyber security: information governance, supply chain security, GDPR
The conference is free* to attend for Energy company personnel.
All Day (Wednesday)