05nov(nov 5)12:00 am06(nov 6)11:59 pmDriving Value From Data – Executive Education Data Analytics 2 Day Workshop
The world is awash with buzzwords where many are to do with ‘going digital’ and the use of data. It can seem overwhelming at times as we navigate through the noise
The world is awash with buzzwords where many are to do with ‘going digital’ and the use of data.
It can seem overwhelming at times as we navigate through the noise to find out what is significant to you and what is just noise. In the process of either being enthralled or intimated by these trends, you can often lose sight of the core questions:
· “How do I deliver value to my customers?” and
· “Where do I start…without spending too much money?”.
· What does ML and AI mean?
· How do others use Data in their organisations?
· Is this something I would like to re-skill in?
Who should attend?
1. Leaders who are directly or in-directly accountable for driving value in their organisations.
2. Small to medium size business owners who want to drive more value from the information they already have.
3. Data professionals who are struggling to get business buy-in to driving value from data.
4. Executives who would like to understand more about data and potentially re-skill in this area.
· Improve your understanding of the opportunity presented by the use of data.
· Arm yourself with actionable insights to apply when you return to your organisation.
· The opportunity to ask questions of experienced practitioners, to share your experiences and to expand your network.
· Taster into where data analytics can take you.
5 (Tuesday) 12:00 am - 6 (Wednesday) 11:59 pm
ONE Tech Hub
Schoolhill, Aberdeen, AB10 1JQ