This is one of a series of seminars intended to explain GCU’s Graduate Apprenticeship (GA) programmes in Scotland. This session is intended to inform employers and candidates of
This is one of a series of seminars intended to explain GCU’s Graduate Apprenticeship (GA) programmes in Scotland. This session is intended to inform employers and candidates of our established Cyber Security undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, as pathways for career progression.
Programmes start September 2020.
All GA programmes are funded by Skills Development Scotland.
Hosted by our Programme Leaders, David Hendry and Colin Raeburn and one of our employer partners to discuss their experience and benefits of the programmes, this 1 hour session will include:
- Programme syllabus and timetabling
- The team of academic experts that will lead and support the learning of students and employer mentors
- Assessments and Exams
- Work Based Project
- The Employer Journey
Instructions for joining:
- Choose a date for attendance
- Register with your e-mail address
- Eventbrite will confirm your registration
- Prior to the event you will receive a Microsoft Teams Calendar notification
- Please accept the MS Teams notification
- On the day click on the link to join our live seminar
For technical issues please e-mail: email@example.com
(Friday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Glasgow Caledonian University Cowcaddens Rd, Glasgow G4 0BA