Speakers will discuss the adoption of digital services to help businesses get back on track & provide details of ScotGov's 0% interest loan The Scottish Government’s Digital Development
Speakers will discuss the adoption of digital services to help businesses get back on track & provide details of ScotGov’s 0% interest loan
The Scottish Government’s Digital Development Loan has over 100 Scottish SMEs to improve their business.
COVID-19 is first a health and humanitarian crisis, and businesses are having to rapidly adjust. While the crisis unfolds, businesses should also prepare for what is coming next. Normal isn’t available to us anymore, and ‘business as usual’ will look different.
The Harness Digital Webinar brings industry experts together to discuss how unlocking your mind-set and adopting digital can lead to sustained business growth. Brought to you by the Scottish Government’s Digital Development Loan, an 0% interest free loan available to help Scottish SMEs adopt digital services to grow their business.
Join us and hear how organisations address the changes needed in this new environment, from a people, operations, and technology perspective, at speed and at scale.
The Digital Development Loan is a 0% interest loan provided to Scottish Businesses to help invest and improve in their digital capabilities. The loan is available to all sectors.
Harness Digital Webinar is outlined below:
- Hosted by Alisdair Gunn of Framewire who is recognised by the digital, data and tech community as one of Scotland’s leading tech experts.
- Les Bayne, Accenture: The industry impact of COVID-19 and turning massive challenges into meaningful change
- Fiona Chambers, SV24/7 Vending: Digitising Vending Machines and adopting digital in reaction to COVID-19
- Chris Hughes, Estendio Ltd : Continuing to thrive during the pandemic
- Digital Development Loan details, how to apply and what is eligible
We’re confident that your business can benefit from a digital project. This event will help you scope ideas on what that project might be as well as providing you with Scottish Government backed funding to deliver the project.
Spaces are limited and available on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact us if you need more information.
More information on the Digital Development Loan can be found at www.digitaldevelopmentloan.org
(Thursday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Digital Development Loanhttps://digitaldevelopmentloan.org/