Graduate Apprenticeships can really help businesses prepare for the future - particularly in the field of IT. As we begin to look ahead to the recovery from COVID-19, the role of
Graduate Apprenticeships can really help businesses prepare for the future – particularly in the field of IT.
As we begin to look ahead to the recovery from COVID-19, the role of IT in businesses will become even more important. This webinar will provide you with an overview of our MA (Hons) IT Management for Business, a four-year degree programme co-created and taught by Edinburgh Business School faculty and Data Science faculty.
This programme is designed to help IT specialists take the next big step in their career. It helps companies develop highly skilled employees looking for careers in:
- IT Consultancy
- IT System Operation and System Management
- IT Network Planning and Control
- IT Project Management
Specifically, you will learn about:
- The EBS and DS faculty
- The characteristics of a successful Heriot-Watt ITMB candidate
- The critical partnership between the graduate apprentice student, employer mentor, and university tutor
- The Heriot-Watt support structures available to ITMB students
- The four-year programme structure designed to provide a holistic learning experience that takes place in the workplace and in the classroom
The webinar is on Tuesday 11 August at 11am and consists of a 30 minute presentation followed by a Q&A.
(Tuesday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Heriot-Watt University Campus The Avenue, Edinburgh EH14 4AS