07dec2:00 pm6:00 pmFeaturedITMS Community Event Glasgow: Improving Scotland's Cyber Resilience
ScotlandIS have launched a project to improve Scotland’s cyber resilience by working with ITMS providers. This marks the second in a series of events across Scotland to build a network of
ScotlandIS have launched a project to improve Scotland’s cyber resilience by working with ITMS providers.
This marks the second in a series of events across Scotland to build a network of IT Managed Service providers to share best practice and address key challenges faced by the community.
We have a fantastic guest speaker lineup including:
- Detective Inspector Russell Kerr, Police Scotland, Policing in a Digital World Programme – Current Threats/Developments in the Scottish Cyber Coordination Centre
- Cary Hendricks, IDCyber Solutions – Incident Response/Maintaining Technical Knowledge
- Stuart Macdonald, Blueshield IT – Incident Case Study
- Jordan Schroeder, Barrier Systems/National Cyber Resilience Advisory Board – The Importance of Cyber Security in the Supply Chain
Join us in Glasgow for an afternoon of pizza, beer, networking and insights!
***NOW FULLY BOOKED***
* if you would like to add your name to the waiting list for this event in case of cancellations, please get in touch with email@example.com
(Wednesday) 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm GMT
ID Cyber Solutions
Eagle Street Glasgow G4 9XA
ScotlandISScotlandIS builds, shapes and supports the digital technologies firstname.lastname@example.org Oracle Campus, Blackness Road, Linlithgow, EH49 7LR