14mar9:30 am5:00 pmLatAC (Latin America and the Caribbean) Roadshow 2022
Are you an experienced exporter thinking of expanding to a region full of vibrant markets? If you’re considering exporting to Latin America and the Caribbean (LatAC), find out
Are you an experienced exporter thinking of expanding to a region full of vibrant markets?
If you’re considering exporting to Latin America and the Caribbean (LatAC), find out the latest on the business environment and export opportunities in the region from 14-17 March 2022, thanks to a Roadshow travelling round the country, organised by the Department for International Trade (DIT).
At the Roadshow, Her Majesty’s Trade Commissioner for LatAC Jonathan Knott and DIT Trade Specialists will be updating UK companies on the latest opportunities in the exciting LatAC markets.
Did you know…?
- The region is comprised of 42 countries with a total population of over 663 million people.
- LatAC has a combined GDP of almost US$6 trillion and a GDP per capita forecasted to grow at a 2.5% per annum rate through 2024.
- With a growing middle class and expanding economies, this region offers many opportunities in a variety of sectors for UK companies…
What will be covered? The event will feature sector-focused sessions plus fellow UK companies sharing how they have succeeded in LatAC. You will benefit from dedicated time with our market experts and through 1-2-1 meetings you can:
- Gain specific market insights and identify potential partners
- Have a unique chance to test and solidify business strategies
- Get to know our LatAC Enquiry Hub model
- Learn about the main conferences/trade shows in the region in 2022
Main sectors that will be covered during the event are:
- Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing
- Financial Services
- Food & Drink
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Tech & Telecoms
What’s the format for this year? This year’s Roadshow will go to four different locations in the UK including:
14 March, Glasgow: Drygate
15 March, North West England: Haydock Park Racecourse
16 March, Birmingham: Hyatt Regency Hotel
17 March, Cambridge: Møller Institute
Who should attend? Exporting UK companies which are already trading internationally and would like to tap into or expand further into the LatAC markets.
Places are strictly limited, so please register your interest, by 1 March 2022.