Hosted by the UK Government's Department for Business and Trade with Insider, this in person and online event will demystify the challenges and highlight the benefits of selling your products
Hosted by the UK Government’s Department for Business and Trade with Insider, this in person and online event will demystify the challenges and highlight the benefits of selling your products and services internationally.
Whatever your level of exporting experience, this event will offer free advice and support to help your business expand overseas.
From world-class capability in food and drink production to innovation in financial technology and life sciences, Scottish businesses are selling to many countries and regions around the world.
At this event, you will hear from exporters, trade experts and UK Government representatives who will discuss how you can navigate your export journey and the global opportunities that are out there.
Our expert panellists will help answer the most important questions you may have about expanding into new markets, including:
- How do I analyse international demand for my products and services?
- How do I identify suitable markets and how do I reach them?
- What regulations and legislation on exporting are there?
- What investment is required to export and what finance is available for businesses?
- How does shipping products work?
- What market opportunities are available and how are trade barriers overcome?
- What support is out there?
The event is free to attend and places are limited, so request your place to attend now.
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 1:00 pm GMT
200 SVS Conference & Events
200 St Vincent St, Glasgow G2 5SG
Department for Business and Trade (DBT) Scotland