New Verve presents Atlassian in Scotland 2020 will take place on 10th March 2020 at the Technology and Innovation Centre, Glasgow. Now in its second year and with
New Verve presents Atlassian in Scotland 2020 will take place on 10th March 2020 at the Technology and Innovation Centre, Glasgow. Now in its second year and with a core focus on IT Service Management (ITSM), Atlassian in Scotland will once again bring the Scottish Atlassian community together by showcasing Atlassian products and partner tools, customer success stories and providing plenty of valuable networking opportunities.
The event will comprise keynote presentations, a vendor product showcase, technical workshops, panel discussion, exhibition area, an evening drinks reception and Atlassian Community Event. Featured speakers include:
- Joachim Fuchs, Pre-Sales Solution Engineer, Atlassian
- Gary Gray, Senior Systems Engineer, Skyscanner
- Stephen Neil, IT Infrastructure Lead, Mary’s Meals
- Roman Jouravlev, ITIL Portfolio Development Manager, AXELOS
- Claire Agutter, Director, ITSM Zone
The conference provides the opportunity to “deep-dive” into a vendor product of choice. Choose to participate in one of the following 1-hour technical workshops:
- Workshop 1: Create your first report with eazyBI.
Host: Martins Vanags, eazyBI
- Workshop 2: Getting started with Insight.
Host: Sandra Axelsdottir, Mindville (formally Riada)
- Workshop 3: Meet rising user expectations in Jira Service Desk with Refined. Host: Genevieve Blanch, Refined
- Workshop 4: Get the most out of ITIL with Jira Service Desk.
Host: Kris Siwiec, New Verve Consulting
The only full-day event in Scotland that brings together Atlassian enthusiasts to learn, share and have fun! Gain new insights directly from Atlassian experts, partners, sponsors and like-minded peers.
- Hear from national and international Atlassian ITSM experts, customers and vendors, all in a local setting.
- **New for 2020** Hands-on 1-hour technical workshops delivered by our sponsors. Deep-dive into a product of your choice.
- Be part of the Atlassian community in Scotland. Share knowledge and experiences with fellow Atlassians. An informal Atlassian Community Event (ACE) will follow the main conference
- Have fun! We have numerous networking breaks planned and an evening drinks reception to help you relax and unwind after a busy day.
Hosted by New Verve Consulting, Scotland’s only Atlassian Gold Solution Partner, the conference is for anyone who is interested in:
- IT Service Management
- Atlassian products and vendor tools and how they can transform your IT and business teams
- Embracing more modern ways of working e.g. agile and DevOps
Follow the event hashtag #TartanTeamwork for regular event announcements and to join the conversation.
(Tuesday) 8:30 am - 8:00 pm
University of Strathclyde Technology and Innovation Centre
99 George St, Glasgow G1 1RD