17nov9:00 am1:00 pmSuper Connect for Good 2020 Competition - Virtual Final
Super Connect for Good 2020 is a new national tech initiative powered by Empact Ventures and Hays seeking to discover, super connect and support the best emerging tech startups and
Super Connect for Good 2020 is a new national tech initiative powered by Empact Ventures and Hays seeking to discover, super connect and support the best emerging tech startups and scale-ups that bring positive social change and impact to enhance people’s lives through technology. These include AI for Good, HealthTech, MedTech, EdTech, Smart Cities and GovTech.
Our partners include Microsoft for Startups, OVH Cloud Startup Programme, the National Institute for Health Research, UnLtd, Young Enterprise, Angels Den, Top Business Tech, GEN UK, PUBLIC, eOffice and Linkilaw Solicitors.
The Competition is open to Tech Startups (Seed) and Scale-ups (Series A & B) based in 8 Regions of the UK and Ireland in the areas of AI, MedTech, HealthTech, EdTech, Smart Cities and GovTech.
We have over £90,000 worth of prizes provided by our incredible partners including:
- 12-Month Subscription to Hays Rise for the National Winner
- Super Connect FLEX Membership for the National Winner
- Guaranteed Press Coverage with Top Business Tech for all 8 Regional Winners
- Free Legal Documents or Advice with Linkilaw Solicitors for 8 Regional Winners
- Guaranteed Places in the OVH Cloud Startup Programme
- Free Hot Desking with eOffice for our 6 Industry Winners
- Up to £10,000 with National Institute for Health Research (MedTech Winner)
- Guaranteed Place on UnLtd’s Thrive Solutions for an Ageing Population Programme (HealthTech Winner)
- Mentoring Session with a Senior Director at Microsoft (AI for Good Winner)
- Pitch to a Senior Decision-maker at PUBLIC GovTech Programme (GovTech Winner)
- Pitch for a Partnership with Young Enterprise (EdTech Winner)
- And more…
If you would like to apply, please visit www.superconnectforgood.com and submit an application by 30th September 2020 at 6pm
The Virtual Final
The Virtual Final will take place on 17th November 2020 during Global Entrepreneurship Week UK and it will feature:
- 8 Regional Winners pitching to be crowned the National Winner
- Announcement of our 6 Industry Winners
- Fireside Chat
- Interactive Panel Session
- Digital Exhibition of Tech for Good Startups & Scale-ups
All registered attendees that check into the Virtual Final will receive 5 free super connections via email facilitated by the Super Connectors at Empact Ventures to potential partners, clients or funders that can address your registered challenges.
If you would like to follow the competition from its start and hear about the Regional Winners follow us on Twitter at @SuperConnectUK
Important to Note for Attendees
- Registration is Essential: To ensure that you are able to attend you MUST register on this Eventbrite page to be allowed to attend the Virtual Final
- Registration Information Required: We will match you with other attendees based solely on your registration and therefore the quality of the super connections proposed and made will depend entirely on the quality of your answers to our questions
For further information please visit: www.superconnectforgood.com
(Tuesday) 9:00 am - 1:00 pm