Join CENSIS for a virtual coffee to connect with other companies, researchers and stakeholders working in the same space or with the same interests as you. In this session, organised in
Join CENSIS for a virtual coffee to connect with other companies, researchers and stakeholders working in the same space or with the same interests as you.
In this session, organised in partnership with the University of Abertay’s CyberQuarter, Scottish Enterprise, ScotlandIS and the Scotland 5G Centre, we’ll be talking about cyber security issues associated with the health sector.
About this session
Cyber security in the health and care sector involves a variety of measures to protect organisations from external and internal cyber attacks. Strengthening cyber resilience in this sector helps organisations to respond effectively in the event of a cyber incident and maintain the uninterrupted and proper operation of medical systems, equipment and services. Preserving confidentiality and the integrity of patient data, and ensuring compliance with regulatory standards, are also important aspects of healthcare cyber security.
Join us to chat about this subject, share opinions and connect with new people. As always the discussion is drive by you, but some of the topics we might cover includes:
- Current cyber security needs in the sector
- Identifying the major risks if no action is taken to develop new cyber solutions
- Opportunities for cyber products or solutions in this sector
- Challenges and barriers to developing or applying new solutions
- What does the cyber security community need to drive innovation in this sector
- Best practice methods
- Industry collaboration with colleges and universities and creating more scaling cyber companies in Scotland
Register via the ‘Learn More’ link below.
(Thursday) 10:00 am - 11:00 am BST
Censis Inovo Building, 121 George St, Glasgow G1 1RD