28sep(sep 28)10:00 am30(sep 30)5:00 pmVirtual Trade Mission to Denmark - sustainability focus
This trade mission will open new business opportunities to your organisation in Denmark. Denmark is ranked as the top country in the EU for ease of doing business with, and
This trade mission will open new business opportunities to your organisation in Denmark. Denmark is ranked as the top country in the EU for ease of doing business with, and the 4th highest in the world. The value of exports from the UK to Denmark was £6.8 billion in 2019, an increase of 2.5 (£163 million) from the previous year.
Denmark is the UK’s 23rd largest export market, and exporting to Denmark has the potential to act as a gateway to northern European markets, such as the growing economies in the Baltic states and Poland. Denmark is at the forefront of sustainability Denmark is on track to become the world’s first carbon-neutral city by 2025 and is setting a green standard for urban centres worldwide.
This mission is open to the following sectors:
- Circular Economy
- Renewable Energy
- Climate Tech
- Sustainable production and manufacturing
- Sustainable Food & Drink
English is widely spoken in Denmark, and the time zone is only one hour ahead of Scotland’s, allowing for ease and swiftness of business. A supportive political and economic framework for business development is available which is beneficial to SMEs.
The top three trade mission goals are:
- To gain insight on potential buyers for your products/services in Denmark.
- To explore partnership opportunities with Danish businesses.
- To gain insight into the Danish market and current sustainability activities and business models.
The programme includes:
- A market briefing session with key partners in market including a session on the key opportunities in market, support organisation such as SDI, a legal session, and a Brexit update.
- Two one-to-one meetings with leads in Denmark arranged by our consultant UMi (UMi will work with you on a targeted list of companies in market based on your requirements).
- Opportunities to connect with Danish businesses and reach new sellers/buyers.
- Connections with SDI specialists in-market.
- A virtual meeting to find out about your fellow delegates and their businesses.
Find out more and how to apply via the ‘Learn More’ link below.
28 (Tuesday) 10:00 am - 30 (Thursday) 5:00 pm BST