Lloyds Banking Group are proud to be recognised as a #TimesTop50 Employer for Women, celebrating our efforts in making transformative changes towards the workplace gender
Lloyds Banking Group are proud to be recognised as a #TimesTop50 Employer for Women, celebrating our efforts in making transformative changes towards the workplace gender balance. We want to celebrate by inviting women and champions of women to join us celebrate, coming together in one place. A new type of meet-up to network and share experiences.
• Are you a leader, innovator, creator or curious about roles in Technology?
• Do you want to be part of a movement inspiring women to access and explore roles in the Tech Industry?
• Are you female, identify as female or non-binary and work in Tech already? or are you considering exploring a future career?
• Do you coach, champion, or cheerlead women in the workplace and in technology roles and want to meet more like minded people?
• Do you want to learn more about why LBG is a great place for women to work?
On Thursday 4th August from 4-7pm, our Port Hamilton office in Edinburgh will host ‘Women ConnecTech: The Meet-Up LIVE’.
A relaxed networking event and celebration where you will get the chance to make new connections and diversify your network in a new community of like minded people. You will have the opportunity to find out about the great initiatives and people who create a great culture for women in LBG and hear directly from some of those who work here and their personal career journey’s.
We are excited about welcoming you into our Edinburgh city centre venue and celebrate the bright future of women in the workplace and in technology roles.
We plan to hold similar events in our other offices across the UK throughout the remainder of 2022.
(Thursday) 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm BST
Lloyds Banking Group
Port Hamilton 69 Morrison Street Edinburgh EH3 8BU