This is an exciting opportunity for innovative UK businesses to collaborate with Germany or Canada on Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology.
Germany and Canada are known for being driving forces in AI initiatives. These funded programmes are a chance to showcase your business to the rapidly growing AI tech sector, which includes a five-day market visit to Germany or Canada, as well as valuable support from our experienced innovation specialists.
Up to 15 ambitious UK businesses will be selected to explore the innovation and growth opportunities in one of these markets, and get an exclusive chance to visit major tech clusters.
What is the Global Business Innovation Programme (GBIP)?
The programme has three phases:
- Getting ready for the market: Be briefed by sector and market experts, receive help to find partners and arrange meetings
- Visiting the market: Explore the innovation opportunities in Germany or Canada through meeting with key companies and potential collaborators and partners (five-day visit)
- Exploiting the opportunity: Get one-to-one support from an Innovate UK EDGE Innovation and Growth Specialist to help develop and implement an action plan
Who is this Programme suited for?
This initiative is relevant for businesses building strong solutions within Artificial Intelligence, that are at the core of their value proposition, and in any sector or vertical. Businesses will benefit from:
- Opportunities and challenges of doing business in these markets
- Finding potential AI players and innovation collaborators
- Developing your network in the UK and globally
- Improving value proposition
Apply by Friday 29 April 2022, 5pm and find out more information here.