Artificial Intelligence is the fastest growing deep technology in the world, with huge potential to rewrite the rules of entire industries, drive economic growth and transform all areas of life.
The UK will be at the forefront of harnessing AI’s potential to tackle global challenges, as well as developing the guardrails to mitigate risks.
We are home to 4 of the top 10 universities in the world, some of the world’s strongest AI research groups, and a third of Europe’s total AI companies. The UK is a great place to live, work and conduct cutting-edge research and innovation into AI.
About the Global Talent Network: AI Futures
The Global Talent Network: AI Futures programme seeks to realise the Prime Minister’s goal to attract the next generation of AI leaders to the UK. We identify global talent, engage directly and through events and networking, and showcase UK jobs and funding opportunities across academia, research, start-ups, and industry. We will then support talented people to move to the UK, providing a light-touch concierge service to ensure migration is as simple and easy as possible.
We are pleased to offer a range of services to talented individuals interested in finding out more about living and working in the UK. The Global Talent Network team will:
- Share information about relevant UK job and funding opportunities that match your interests and career goals.
- Connect you with the universities, businesses, and organisations that you are interested in hearing more about.
- Provide information about living and working in the UK, including on places to live, healthcare, culture, and the wider AI ecosystem.
- Connect you to networks and peers to support you to consider or plan a UK move.
- Support you to navigate visa options through visa guidance sessions.
- Keep in touch with you to help you with questions and queries about moving to and living in the UK.
Contact: please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.