Informed Solutions has announced that they have retained their certification as a Great Place To Work UK. With a 96% Trust Index survey rating, their employee recognition places them among the top tier of companies globally.
Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture and leadership behaviours. Its Trust Index© survey is taken by millions of employees annually, with certification marking outstanding employee experience and recognising organisations as definitive employers of choice.
To become accredited, a 65% pass rate is required. Informed Solutions scored over 90% in every segment and received an average performance rating of 96% including impressive values scores for:
- 98% Community: Our people consider there is a sense of family and team
- 98% Justice: Our people promote inclusive behaviour and discourage discrimination
- 97% Team: Our people’s pride in their teams and their accomplishments
- 97% Camaraderie: Our people’s enjoyment of the workplace and collaboration culture
- 96% Collaboration: A collective effort from all of our people to achieve goals
- 95% Innovation: Our people’s ability to adapt and innovate, leading to strong belief in the company’s future prosperity
- 95% Leadership Behaviour: Behaviour matches the company’s culture and values
- 95% Integrity: Consistent, high-principled standards across the company
- 94% Engagement: Our people give more of themselves, whilst seeing themselves as owners of the business.
Informed Solutions UK CEO Seth Finegan comments: “We feel immense pride at everyone’s efforts to make Informed such a great place to work. Since our first certification in 2021 where we scored 91%, to last year at 93%, and now this year at 96% our increasing scores demonstrate how effectively we have worked together not only to understand what makes our company a special place to work, but also to identify how we can continue to enhance every aspect of working life.
“Through uncertain economic times and a recovery from COVID-related challenges, I have been inspired by the drive and enthusiasm of everyone at Informed to help nurture and protect a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, collaborative, supportive, and rewarding.
“Strengthening our workplace environment and culture, whilst scaling the company through the addition of new clients who are helping to meet some of our greatest environmental and societal challenges is something we can all be immensely proud of, and through the addition of great new clients, we look forward to welcoming new team members who can share our successes and more importantly contribute to the collaborative and unique culture that makes us such a great place to work.”