ScotlandIS member, Ionburst, has been nominated several times over in this year’s Computing Security Awards.
The data security firm, along with its developer-focused platform Ionburst Cloud, has been nominated for five categories including:
- One to Watch Security Company,
- One to Watch Security Product,
- Cloud-Delivered Security Solution of the Year,
- New Cloud-Delivered Security Solution of the Year, and
- New Security Software Solution of the Year
If you’d like to show your support, you can vote for any of the categories in the Awards here.
Voting Closes on the 19th of November, with winners announced on the 2nd of December.