ScotExport, Scotland’s flagship exporting event, is coming back to Glasgow on 12 November. Whether you’re new to exporting or already trading overseas, ScotExport will help you develop an export plan, research new markets, grasp fresh opportunities and guide you through potential challenges.
With over 500 delegates last year and presence from Scotland’s providers of exporting related advice, book now to secure your free place at Scotland’s flagship international trade event: www.export.scot
- How to sell to your first overseas market
- How to trade with the USA
- Making the right connections to build a global brand
- Auld Alliance: Scotland’s trade links with France
- Bitesize ecommerce lunch ‘n’ learn
- Tapping into China’s eTrade opportunity
- Where to find your next export opportunity
- How to innovate and stay globally competitive
- Finance options for global growth
Further export and internationalisation events:
Access India Seminar by SDI in partnership with PwC on emerging opportunities and recent tax & regulatory changes in India and how to develop suitable market entry/expansion strategies. 25 Nov in Edinburgh, 26 Nov in Glasgow and 26 Nov in Inverness, details here)
Trade visit to Ireland, three-day multi-sector market visit to Ireland to help Scottish companies explore opportunities for their business, 27-29 November 2019. Contact Kristell.email@example.com or Anastasia.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.