The United Cybersecurity Alliance are thrilled to announce the inaugural Cybersecurity Woman of the World Edition 2023, the most prestigious award for women in cybersecurity.
This award aims to recognise and celebrate the exceptional achievements of women in cybersecurity who have made a significant impact on the industry and demonstrated outstanding leadership. This is an addition to their established annual awards program called the Cybersecurity Woman of the Year awards, at Black Hat.
As a leading global woman in cyber organisation, they would like to invite you to submit your 3 candidates for this prestigious award. They are looking for exceptional women who will meet the following criteria:
- At least 10 years of experience in the field of cybersecurity.
- Won at least one award for their work in cybersecurity.
- Founded an initiative, program, company, or software product that has had a tremendous impact in the field of cybersecurity.
- Initiated or taken part in a non-profit initiative or program that has led to impactful change.
- Mentored with proven results.
- Demonstrates exceptional kindness, and generosity.
- Continuously inspire others with positivity and integrity.
- Actively supports and advocates for women across the world.
This is a unique opportunity to showcase the achievements of exceptional women in cybersecurity on a global stage. You are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity and submit your candidates for consideration. Each association is eligible to submit three agreed-upon nominees for this award.
Here is the nomination form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3PJQZW3.
The winner of this award will be announced at the inaugural celebration held at the beautiful Ardoe House Scottish castle hotel during the British Royal Marines Gala on August 31st. All finalists will receive a letter of recognition from the British Royal Marines Charity.
The United Cybersecurity Alliance are thrilled to celebrate and recognise the outstanding achievements of women in cybersecurity through this award. Let’s work together to empower women in cybersecurity and highlight their tremendous contributions to the industry.