We’ve launched a Small Business Support Scheme, introducing a range of new measures to help small business boost their connectivity, cash flow and confidence – key concerns which have been identified by recent research by the from Small Business Britain and BT Skills For Tomorrow.
We know that:
- 70% of small businesses are expecting another lockdown in 2020
- More than half of those surveyed (53%) do not feel confident in their business
- Although, two thirds (64%) of UK small business believe that the pandemic has increased support and awareness of their sector
- Over half (51%) are pivoting online to engage with customers more
- 45% are selling online more and 46% of small businesses expect their use of digital to increase in the future
You can find out more here