The Scotland 5G Centre is delighted to announce the launch of our inaugural S5GConnect Innovation Challenge.
The aim of the Shaping Digital Health and Social Care, Innovation Challenge is to support companies embrace the benefits of 5G technology by bringing new products and services into the supply chain (or closer to market), to meet the needs of the health and social care community.
These are the three key areas, related to Health and Social Care where the Challenge will focus on:
1 – Access to Health and Social Care
2 – Digital at Home to enable Home Monitoring and Self-Management
3 – Sharing Information and Transparency
Our Innovation Challenge is open to UK registered organisations; the 3 winning organisations will access a raft of support from the Scotland 5G Centre including:
- A 12-15 week development program including virtual classes and on-site support
- Access to a cutting edge 5G testbed in Dumfries, located at The Crichton Campus.
- Full provision of 1.1 technical expertise to support your solutions technological development within a 5G environment provided by leading technical specialists.
- High level financial review of your product and the potential for growth in the 5G market to underpin a business case for further investment or development.
- Introduction / Interactions with users and potential customers following challenge completion.
- Ongoing access to S5GC business and technical support until March 2023 following completion of the challenge to further develop your product or service.
We’ll be hosting a dedicated Q&A session for all interested organisations on 21st April, at 13:00. Registration here for the Q&A event, and find out more.
Applications for the challenge close 18th May 2022, 9:30am.