Department for Business and Trade have an upcoming opportunity for Scottish cyber companies to participate in a cyber security mission to South Africa in early June.
DBT South Africa want to bring up to eight UK cyber companies to the ITWebs Security Summit in Johannesburg on 6-7 June 2023.
South Africa acts as the financial and business hub for Southern Africa. Demand for cyber security is growing quickly and DBT South Africa have identified cybersecurity as a priority for 23/24, given the country’s increasing vulnerability to threats. More information at the following links:
- South Africa Cybersecurity Market Analysis – Industry Report – Trends, Size & Share (mordorintelligence.com)
- South Africa Cyber Security Market (2020-2026) | Analysis (6wresearch.com)
You can also attend this webinar with PwC to gain an overview of the South African Cyber Security market.
ITWebs Security Summit is the prominent cybersecurity event in southern Africa with unparalleled network reach and industry participation – visit the summit website for more information.
DBT will host a UK-branded pavilion:
- Free exhibition stand space for up to 8 firms. All participation at the event will be free for the UK companies attending, including stand space, branding and artwork and business networking.
- Companies will need to cover their flights and accommodation.
- Companies will get a list of all summit attendees before the event, to select who they would like to meet. The ITWebs team will then arrange up to 8 targeted match-making B2B and G2B meetings for each company per day.
Taking place 6-7 June 2023, please register interest in attending as soon as possible here.