The UK Government is inviting applications for its UK-India Emerging Tech Exchange Programme, aiming to promote partnership between the two countries in advanced technologies as part of the collaboration with the innovative T-Hub startup Ecosystem in Hyderabad, India.
This program aims to connect visionary companies in smart electronics/ applications to tackle emerging challenges and promote NextGen technologies.
As part of this programme, we invite UK-registered startups focusing on AI and semiconductor technologies to be a part of the thriving innovation ecosystem. This programme is designed to engage UK entrepreneurs and offers them a chance to join a network of talented entrepreneurs in India and avail themselves of unique training opportunities to commercialise their solutions. The first few weeks of training will be virtual/remote. There will be an opportunity for the UK cohort to visit India for a two-week market immersion program in March 2024.
This programme covers travel, accommodation, and local transport for startups during their immersion training in India. Below are the aspects UK innovators can expect to participate in the cohort.
- Maximise business opportunities through T-Hub, the world’s largest innovation ecosystem.
- Gain first-hand experience of the local business landscape in the Indian market.
- Attend masterclasses specially tailored to scale India’s business landscape.
- Interact with the top ecosystem players.
- Call for Applications: 6th December 2023
- Applications Deadline: 13th December 2023
- Shortlisting: 14th – 16th December 2023
- Cohort Confirmation: 18th December 2023
- Programme start date: 18th December (remote for the first few weeks)
The deadline for applications from UK innovators is 13th December. Women are strongly encouraged to apply. For more details, visit this link.