Deloitte Tech Fast 50 highlights the fastest growing tech companies in the UK. This year they have launched two new awards in our Fast 50 programme as well – Fast 50 Women in Leadership Award and CleanTech Award.
Previous winners have come from across the UK, are both large and small, and include some of the most dynamic players in all areas of technology, from IoT to BioTech, digital media technology to life sciences, FinTech to software and clean energy to telecommunications. To register businesses must meet a range of criteria including:
- Have accounts covering a minimum of four years (i.e. four full twelve month financial periods)
- Are considered to be a technology company (click here for further details around definitions of a technology company)
- Are headquartered in the UK
- Are not a subsidiary of a larger group
- Have base-year (year 1) operating revenues of £42,000 (€50,000) and a current year (year 4) operating revenue of at least £850,000 (€1,000,000)
For more information please follow the link.
The application process is simple: just register an account and complete the short online application form. The organisers recommend you download the pdf form to begin compiling what they ask for on the application. The online form can be saved as you progress.
Applications close on Friday, 1 September 2023.