On the 26th of April 2018 key players from across Scotland’s digital technology industry will gather at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Glasgow’s Argyle Street. Why? Well that’s where the ScotlandIS Digital Tech Awards are taking place, of course.
Now in its eighth year, the awards have become the most sought after gongs in the business, so you really should be there on the night, standing shoulder to shoulder with your contemporaries, competitors and peers, but just in case you need any further convincing…
- Raise your profile – our awards are free to enter and the only cost is the time it takes to fill in the entry. Previous years have seen well know names such as Skyscanner, Nucleus and FreeAgent among the lucky nominees and winners. Doesn’t your company deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as the cream of the Scottish digital technology industry? This is the chance to shine the spotlight on your achievements, get some recognition for all that hard work and make the world sit up and take notice of your brand.
- Boost morale and attract talent – an award nomination or win is a great way to make your staff feel even prouder of the company they work for. Give them the chance to receive the recognition they deserve and show them that their hard work and dedication has been worth it. It’s also that which sets you apart from the rest when trying to attract talent – let’s face it, would you rather work for ‘a company’ or ‘an award winning company’?
- Increase your credibility – getting short-listed or better yet, winning, proves to the world that people think your business is as good as you think and say it is. The number and quality of entries we receive every year proves to the world that our fair nation has bags of talent. This is your chance to stand among them. Endorsement from a hand picked panel of household names and high fliers from across the digital technology sector is something that money just can’t buy. This year there are eight judges, including Martin Mutch, Chair of QikServe, Paul Neeson of SEP and Joe Pacitti, Chair of CIM Scotland
- Choose your category – you may think that your tech speciality isn’t quite the right fit to enter the awards but this year we have 12 different categories for you to choose from. The categories cover a whole rainbow of digital technologies, from emerging companies to large established players, B2B and B2C, Public Sector and Financial Services – it’s all here and you will fit right in somewhere (trust us!) For a full list of the 2018 categories click here.
- Networking and (most importantly) a great night out! – catch up and connect with friends, clients and acquaintances from all over the digital technology sector. The awards are a chance to make new contacts, hear new ideas and be inspired, all in the opulent surroundings of the Radisson Blu, perhaps with a glass of fizz in hand. Treat the team to night away from the office and make sure you’re dressed to the nines as it could well be you up there on the stage clutching the most coveted digital technology award in Scotland.
All the details on the 2018 awards can be found by clicking here