Intelligent Plant, an award-winning UK based software engineering company, announced it was named an honoree winner of a 2020 Elastic Search Awards. The company, which helps accelerate the deployment and adoption of key operational data analytics across all industries worldwide, was recognized by Elastic for its You know, for Search! Award and received the prestigious accolade during the 2020 ElasticON Global virtual event on October 15, 2020.
Intelligent Plant provides the world’s first and only truly open and secure Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) portal, known as the Industrial App Store®. The Industrial App Store leverages Elasticsearch to power fast, accurate, and relevant search across operational datasets to derive a model of equipment without predefined attributes and configuration, and secure remote performance monitoring of equipment and processes through the analysis and visualization of real-time data.
The annual Elastic Search Awards honor customers and members of the Elastic community worldwide that have developed outstanding use cases to better humanity, delivered innovative and inspiring initiatives, or have radically transformed their business with the Elastic Stack and the company’s Search, Observability, and Security Solutions. The awards fall into three categories:
- Cause Awards (doing good in the world)
- Cluster Awards (technology innovation)
- You know, for search! Awards (business transformation)
- Certified Professional of the Year
- “It’s an honour to receive this recognition of our work together with Elastic,” said Steve Aitken, Founder, Intelligent Plant Ltd. “Operational datasets are a real challenge to manage and organisations need to access millions of records in short timescales while being able to store those datasets for long periods of time so that any previous event can be analysed at any given moment. The combination of the Industrial App Store powered by Elasticsearch enables our customers to efficiently analyse those operational datasets that bring benefit to people and the environment.”
- “We are very privileged to work in partnership with the members of our community to help them pioneer new ways to transform their business, solve critical use cases, and improve the lives of people around the world using the power of search,” said Dan Broom, area vice president, Northern Europe, Middle East and Africa at Elastic. “Intelligent Plant’s Industrial App Store provides a remarkable experience for its customers by providing industry operators with fast, secure, and relevant data analysis, data storage, and security compliance. We congratulate Intelligent Plant for this well-deserved recognition.”