In today’s world, successful careers are fluid and often do not follow a traditional path.
Morgan Stanley’s Return to Work program is an opportunity to re-engage for those that have taken a career break for two or more years. During the 12-week paid program, individuals are placed in roles that complement their skills and experience and offer them an opportunity to develop and grow. Upon completion of the program participants may receive an offer of employment.
You can now apply for the Return to Work program in Glasgow, with opportunities available in Finance, Fund Services, Legal & Compliance, Human Resources, Operations and Technology. You will receive continuous training, mentorship, and professional development to help you learn new skills, build relationships, expand your network and gain new on-the-job experiences.
You will be:
- Currently on a career break of at least two years
- Interested in returning to work on a permanent basis
- Looking for a supportive entry-route back into the workforce
You will have:
- Experience within Financial Services, Professional Services, Technology, or a directly relevant area
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving with analytical skills
- A desire to learn and be intellectually curious
Morgan Stanley’s 12-week paid Return to Work program is based principally at the Firm’s Glasgow office, and will run from 7 March to 27 May 2022. The program is an opportunity for experienced professionals to re-enter the workplace and continue their career in a high performing environment. During the program all participants will network with colleagues and senior leaders from across the Firm and will receive training and support to refresh and add to their skills, whilst working within a team.
At the end of the program participants will be ready to take the next step in their career with the possibility of a permanent role at Morgan Stanley. Program opportunities exist in Finance, Fund Services, Legal & Compliance, Operations and Technology and individuals will be placed in roles based on their skills, interests, and experience.
To learn more about the program and to apply, please visit: www.morganstanley.com/returntowork by 30th October, 2021.
Return to Work Insight Morning
Join the ‘Return to Work Insight Morning’ at 9.30am BST on October 19th to:
- Gain an overview and learn more about the Morgan Stanley Return to Work Program and the application process.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at what life at Morgan Stanley is like and meet some of our Return to Work alumni who are making an impact every day.
- Discover the culture at Morgan Stanley, learn more about the firm and our commitment to diversity & inclusion.
Register here for the Insight event, or if you have any questions get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org