IT Managed Service Providers, we need you!
With businesses placing greater trust in outsourcing IT services, the role of IT Managed Service Providers and the services and support you provide to your customers is critical to ensuring cyber resilience through the supply chain and across the Scottish economy. The Scottish Government recognises the important role you play in educating customers about the importance of cyber resilience.
That is why ScotlandIS is developing an IT Managed Services Cluster to build a community offering you support, funding and training.
- Build a Scotland-wide community of ITMSP’s to share best practice, knowledge about risks, vulnerabilities and current threats.
- Improve cyber posture and accreditation across the community and supply chain.
- Develop an ITMSP Charter that will drive standards and ensure secure and trusted client services.
- Reduce misunderstandings in service delivery.
What we offer:
- Access up to £1000 to secure the Cyber Essentials accreditation or £5000 as a contribution to secure Cyber Essentials+ accreditation.
- Get access to exclusive events and networking opportunities.
- Be a part of creating a brand new ITMS Charter recognised by the Scottish Government.
- Be part of a growing community of Scottish ITMSP’s and feature in Scotland’s only ITMSP directory.
We have over 50 ITMSP’s who have attended our events, contributed to development of an ITMSP Charter and want to participate in a Scotland-wide community.
We also have over 170 companies listed in our ITMS Directory here.
ScotlandIS want to extend an invitation to join this network to improve services and standards and build Scotland’s cyber resilience.
How to get involved:
To find out more about our ITMSP community and get involved contact Beverly Bowles, email: Beverly.Bowles@scotlandis.com or ph: 01506 472200.