- Are you an early-stage company?
- Do you have challenges in prototyping and scaling your manufacturing or have engineering challenges?
- Do you have a product or service that can help unlock other established manufacturing or engineering company’s challenges?
If so, CeeD – in partnership with University of the West of Scotland – can help by supporting you through our established peer to peer network of knowledge exchange bolstered by a series of tailored CPD. And it’s free!
Sow the Seeds is an initiative, proudly supported by the Scottish Ecosystem Fund 2023-24, which has brought together their successful peer-to-peer services along with the CeeDucation programme and innovation offerings into a structured offering which is designed to accelerate your journey.
It is specifically tailored to provide early-stage and start up companies with access to a full network of established companies and organisations along with a suite of tailored CPD.
They are currently looking to on-board suitable companies.
Onboarding and joining this cohort will enable you to:
- Unlock manufacturing challenges with practical advice and know how
- Support to find capability to manufacture prototypes early scale up and production
- Test product ideas with potential customer in a focus group and 1-2-1 sessions
- Access first-hand knowledge and exposure of manufacturing and engineering excellence
- Access to and join a peer-to-peer knowledge network
- Access a suite of key business support modules