Are you the founder of an AI-driven company looking to make a positive difference? The University of Edinburgh’s AI Accelerator programme can help!
Applications are now open until 15th May for companies to take part in the programme starting in September.
If you are interested but want to hear more about the programme, register for one of the information sessions.
Since taking part in the AI Accelerator, previous cohorts have raised over £30m – don’t miss the chance to be a part of this!
The successful companies will benefit from a tailored programme for AI-driven scale ups, including:
- Workshops and dedicated mentors to support you in developing a wide range of business skills
- Opportunities to connect with the University of Edinburgh’s world leading academic expertise and student talent
- A stipend of £9k per company with the chance to win additional funding
- Connections to investors and the University’s local and global networks
- Support from our dedicated programme team, ecosystem and supporters and your peers
- The opportunity to be a part of the Bayes Centre, the University of Edinburgh’s innovation hub for data science and AI – including office space for six months and access to our inspirational and collaborative data-driven community
- Links with Edinburgh’s Data-Driven Innovation hubs, including: the National Robotarium, the Usher Institute for population data science, Edinburgh Futures Institute, Easter Bush and Edinburgh International Data Facility
If you have any questions or would like to get in touch please contact email@example.com