The AI Accelerator is back! Applications have now opened to attract the best data-driven AI scaleups looking to make transformative change.
Based at the University of Edinburgh’s world-leading innovation hub – the Bayes Centre – the Accelerator will give data driven scaleups the opportunity to harness the power of AI and bring about transformative change. To reach a wider UK scaleup community, the Accelerator will be delivered in partnership with London-based community Scale Space and welcoming Nile’s strategic design support.
AI-focused entrepreneurs and businesses scaling up from anywhere in the UK and the world can apply now to take part in this 6-month Accelerator, running from September 2021 to March 2022.
Successful applicants will have access to:
- Workshops and dedicated mentors to support you in developing a wide range of business skills from sales and marketing to financial planning
- Access to University of Edinburgh’s world leading academic expertise and student talent
- A stipend of £9k per company with the chance to win additional funding
- Connections to investors and local and global networks
- Support from partners, likeminded peers and our dedicated programme team
- The opportunity to be a part of the Bayes Centre, the University of Edinburgh’s innovation hub for data science and artificial intelligence – including access to the centre’s incredible facilities, office space for six months and its inspirational and collaborative data driven community
- Links with Edinburgh’s Data Driven Innovation hubs, including the National Robotarium, the Usher Institute for population data science, Edinburgh Futures Institute, Easter Bush and Edinburgh International Data Facility.
To find out more, join the AI Accelerator information session on the 20th July, 4:00-4:30, or visit the AI Accelerator webpage.
Applications are open until 8th August. Apply now!