Applications are open now until 21 January for the Post-Covid AI Accelerator in Edinburgh. Financed by Scottish Funding Council through DDI, the Accelerator gives data-driven AI scaleups the chance to connect their ideas to the world and support a recovering society, through entrepreneurship.
AI-focused businesses from anywhere in the UK and beyond can now apply to DDI’s 6-month Accelerator, running from February to July 2021 based at the University of Edinburgh’s world-leading innovation and enterprise hub – the Bayes Centre.
Successful applicants will have access to:
● A £7.5k grant
● Covid-safe desk space at state-of-the-art Bayes Centre
● A dedicated Accelerator Manager and 1-2-1 support
● Access to the University’s top academic and commercial expertise
● Links to investors, partners, mentors and business coaches through partnership with Scale Space – including in London
● A place in Edinburgh’s community of like-minded entrepreneurs
● Pipeline into Engage Invest Exploit 2021 – Scotland’s premier investment showcase event
● A tailored programme for AI scaleups – access to open source data platforms
● Access to recruit Edinburgh’s top data science talent
Last year’s participants experienced over £3.8M investment and generated over £3.1M revenue while participating in the programme. This programme will also be supported by Nile.
Applications are open until 21 January. Apply now!