When you think of fast-paced technology, investment banking may not be the first industry that comes to mind. But nothing moves faster than the world’s financial markets. In 2000,
When you think of fast-paced technology, investment banking may not be the first industry that comes to mind. But nothing moves faster than the world’s financial markets.
In 2000, we founded our Glasgow office with just six employees. Since then, our office has grown to more than 1,600 people across an ever-expanding range of essential roles and functions, and is a thriving technology hub, with more than 550 technologists. Our employees are passionate about partnering with our business areas to develop new global applications; implement quality platforms; build and secure cutting-edge systems and more.
Join us on 22 June for Morgan Stanley: Ignite & Inspire – Glasgow Spotlight. This virtual session will give you an exclusive opportunity to hear first-hand how our Glasgow based technologists are shaping the future of finance and explore what it’s like to have a career here at Morgan Stanley.
Don’t miss out, register today to:
- Get a behind the scenes look at the global projects our Glasgow technology team are pioneering, how we are transforming the way the world transacts and deep dive on areas like Security Infrastructure, Application Development and DevOps in our lightning talks.
- Join our dedicated break out rooms, where you will have the opportunity to learn more about what it’s like to work at the Firm and have your questions answered by our leading technologists.
- Learn more about the unique culture at Morgan Stanley and life in the Glasgow office, understand our commitment to innovation and diversity and inclusion, plus discover how you can advance and have a rewarding technology career here.
Our Lightning Talk Speakers:
- Host – Eve Wallace, Executive Director, Technology
- Security Infrastructure – Gordon Stein, Executive Director, Technology & Operations Risk
- Application Development – Rim Zahir, Vice President, Institutional Securities Technology
- DevOps – Craig Perry, Vice President, Enterprise Technology and Services
Attendees will be sent the joining details by Monday, 21 June, via the email address indicated on your registration.
(Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm BST