Join CENSIS for a virtual coffee to connect with other companies, researchers and stakeholders working in the same space or with the same interests as you. In this session, organised in
Join CENSIS for a virtual coffee to connect with other companies, researchers and stakeholders working in the same space or with the same interests as you.
In this session, organised in partnership with the University of Abertay’s CyberQuarter, Scottish Enterprise, ScotlandIS and the Scotland 5G Centre, we’ll be talking about cyber security issues associated with the manufacturing sector.
About this session
‘Smart’ factories, driven by Industrial IoT technologies are becoming the modern face of manufacturing, bringing significant improvements in productivity and performance and providing a real-time view of the factory floor and product lifecycles. However as manufacturing becomes increasingly digital, this new connectivity has brought with it it the rising threat of cyber security incidents. Companies must take a proactive approach to tackle cyber threats and address gaps that might be easily exploited by cyber criminals.
Join us to chat about this subject, share opinions and connect with new people. As always the discussion is drive by you, but some of the topics we might cover includes:
- Current cyber security needs in the sector
- Identifying the major risks if no action is taken to develop new cyber solutions
- Opportunities for cyber products or solutions in this sector
- Challenges and barriers to developing or applying new solutions
- What does the cyber security community need to drive innovation in this sector
- Best practice methods
- Industry collaboration with colleges and universities and creating more scaling cyber companies in Scotland
Register via the ‘Learn More’ link below.
(Thursday) 10:00 am - 11:00 am BST
Censis Inovo Building, 121 George St, Glasgow G1 1RD