Our industry is facing a considerable tech/cyber skills gap. Workplace inclusion is no longer a “nice to have” and is now critical to attract and secure the best talent. Embedding inclusive
Our industry is facing a considerable tech/cyber skills gap. Workplace inclusion is no longer a “nice to have” and is now critical to attract and secure the best talent.
Embedding inclusive recruitment practices ensures we are tapping into a wider talent pool, fostering diversity of people, experiences, and innovation.
Join us for free online training about inclusive recruitment practices specifically designed for small and medium sized cyber enterprises.
What will you learn?
- Increase your understanding of what inclusive recruitment is within the Scottish Cyber industry.
- Learn about current best practices throughout the recruitment process and know how to apply them within your organisation.
- Develop skills to review your own recruitment processes and identify short-term and long-term actions.
- Where to find resource and guidance to continue your learning.
Who should attend?
- This training is designed specifically for small and medium-sized enterprises with a requirement for cyber skills.
- Ideal for professionals in a management or leadership position, working in Human Resources or involved in the recruitment process.
When is it?
This training will be hosted online and split across two sessions to allow time for self-reflection. Participants should attend both sessions:
Session 1: Tuesday 27 February 10am – 11.30am
Session 2: Tuesday 5 March 10am – 11.30am
Register for this free training here
This workshop is brought to you by UK Cyber Security Council, Equate Scotland and Skills Development Scotland
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am GMT